Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oregon BCS Uniform too much?

Oregon has always been known for it's avant-garde uniform design. For their BCS Championship game versus Auburn at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz., on Jan. 10 they will bring a similar uni they wore for the "Civil War" game versus instate rivals Oregon State. The one subtle noticeable difference is the addition of the safety yellow trim. I like the clean white and gray uni, but the tennis ball socks and shoes gotta go. I feel that Oregon has had too many uniform changes and now they are just running out of ideas.
Even their Carbon fiber helmets are getting too busy for me, but I guess if the objective is to distract your opponent, then kudos to you Ducks.

I'll take flat black any day over safety yellow. Let me know what you think.

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment